The Mission of the University of Fairfax
The mission of the University of Fairfax is to offer flexible, in-demand distance education programs that meet the needs of employers in a changing global marketplace. The University designs quality programs that foster critical thinking, effective communication, and collaboration in career-focused disciplines. The programs offer students practitioner-focused curricula that advance applied knowledge and research in applicable contemporary career fields.
The University of Fairfax measures the continuous achievement of its mission through the following goals:
- Offer relevant distance education degree programs that graduate individuals with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet the needs of employers in cybersecurity, information technology, and business-related disciplines.
- Support the changing global marketplace by preparing professionals to think critically and offer solutions to address industry challenges.
- Develop professionals with strong interpersonal skills able to effectively contribute to the advancement of their chosen discipline.
- Design programs that allow professionals to apply knowledge and research in an effort to enhance their chosen field.
- Promote a learner-centered culture that encourages diversity of thought and continued development of contemporary career fields.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement that results in high quality distance education programs that meets students’ academic goals and changing employer needs.
Join the Cybersecurity Elite
U of F Cybersecurity Education Path
» Download PDF or register for a