The Mission of the University of Fairfax
The mission of the University of Fairfax is to support the cybersecurity community by providing adult learners with quality, accessible, distance education. The practitioner-oriented graduate programs offered are intended to produce applied research in Enterprise Management, focusing on Information Assurance and Information Security.
- To help address a critical global priority
- To operate with integrity
- To support the cybersecurity community
- To meet the career path needs of adult professionals
- To maintain currency with cybersecurity trends and technology
- To sustain a learner-centered institutional culture
- To foster processes of continual improvement
- To be recognized as a thought leader
- To preserve an institutional commitment to providing quality distance education
The objectives of the University of Fairfax ensure that its practitioner-oriented curricula are continually improved through outcomes assessment and consultation with stakeholders; that students apply critical thinking skills and applied research competencies to cybersecurity challenges; that graduates apply theory, concepts and skills which contribute to their career advancement; that learners utilize a multi-disciplinary approach for problem solving in order to address the needs of the enterprise; and that the University generates the resources to maintain the University’s programs.
Join the Cybersecurity Elite
U of F Cybersecurity Education Path
» Download PDF or register for a