To be admitted to a degree or certificate program, applicants must:
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission along with a $75 application fee.
- Complete and submit the Application for Doctoral Program, if applicable.
- Submit proof of graduation or previous credits earned. (Acceptable documents include an Issued to Student transcript, or a copy of a diploma.)
- Submit a resume or summary of employment history.
- Complete a telephone interview with an Admissions Officer.
- Request an official academic transcript from the institution which awarded the applicant's highest degree earned, to be received by the University no later than the end of the student's first academic term.
- Submit TOEFL scores, if applicable
Program Admission Requirements
Click here to review our admission requirements.
To receive the Catalog and Student Handbook click here.
Join the Cybersecurity Elite
U of F Cybersecurity Education Path
» Download PDF or register for a